A beatiful bouquet of flowers that brings a smile and a hug! Touches of yellow and white blooms to include but limited to sunflowers, bupleurum, larkspur, chamomile, carnation, lemon leaf.
1) Find a Vase - Some arrangements arrive in a vase and ready to display. If you recieve a wrapped bouquet the first step is to gather a vase. Flowers are thirsty! Time to put them in your favorite vase with some fresh water so they can perk up!
2) Trim Stems - Keep their stems trimmed! Try to cut your flowers at an angle so they can absorb more water + avoid suffocating on the bottom of the vase. After the initial cut, check the bottoms of your stems every couple of days, and if the ends are looking a bit slimy, just snip off an inch or so.
3) Remove Leaves - Simply remove any excess leaves so that all the water is absorbed into the petals. Paying special attention to leaves below the water line will extend the lifespan of your blooms because they’ll decompose and cause rot + bacteria growth.
4) Mist Them - Flowers like to be misted. Lightly spray the petals from time to time to keep their stems looking fresh, and simply remove any buds that are clearly past their prime.
5) Keep Them Cool - Last but not least, keep your flowers in a cool area. Avoid putting them near radiators, computers, televisions, fireplaces, ovens… you get the idea!
DELIVERY ONLY AVAILABLE to local cities:
Novi, Northville, Ann Arbor, Beverly Hills, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Detroit, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Franklin, Livonia, Milford, Oak Park, Orchard Lake, Plymouth, Royal Oak, South Lyon, Southfield, Walled Lake, Westland, West Bloomfield, Whitmore Lake, Wixom, Wolverine Lake, Ypsilanti
Images are shown as examples in color + style. Fresh flowers shown may be substituted based on designers choice because of availability, color + appearance may differ due to weather, country of origin, grower, and many other factors. As a designer I strive to make the most out of substitutions and go beyond your expectations.